LIFESAVER Systems C2
The LIFESAVER C2 can hold up to 750-liters of water at one time and was designed for a large-scale community water provision.
- Humanitarian/refugee camps
- Other community spaces
- Will deliver 2 million liters of safe and sterile drinking water
- The water from this tank can be used for drinking, washing, cooking, and cleaning
LIFESAVER C2 produces:
- Up to 12-liters of clean water per minute.
The LIFESAVER C2 has:
- A bespoke aluminum stand that has been designed to exceed UK Health and Safety and Working from Height Regulation Inspection Standards
- A step package that can be purchased to support the LIFESAVER C2. Allowing it to be used on a variety of surfaces
The LIFESAVER C2 is the only water filtration technology to remove up to 99.9999% of microbiological waterborne pathogens without the need for any added chemicals or power or UV light
Removed microbiological waterborne pathogens:
Interested in purchasing LIFESAVER Systems products? You can shop here or give us a call at (585) 267-7775 with any questions.
There are no products to list in this category.