The Nursing Assistant Training Textbook was designed for use in the Nurse Assistant Training program. The textbook allows nurses to gain the knowledge and skills needed to provide quality basic-level nursing care for residents, patients and clients in long-term care, acute care and home care settings.
The textbook will help prepare students to take a state-certified nurse assistant exam.
Includes basic instruction in:
- Basic-level nursing skills
- Infection control skills and protocols
- Safety and accident prevention
- Emergency recognition and response; dementia
- End-of-life care
- Legal and ethical concerns
- Skills and concepts related to finding a job, and enjoying professional success
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Width: 2.19"
- Height: 8.5"
- Depth: 0"
Nurse Assistant Training Textbook
- Brand: American Red Cross Products
- Product Code: 654077
- Availability: 100