The Philips OnSite Adult Training Electrode Pads Cartridges are available for training and demonstration purposes with the OnSite trainer or on the OnSite AED.
- Suspend the defibrillator's ability to deliver a shock and activate its training mode
- Enables the user to run any of eight emergency scenarios
- Can be used over and over for multiple classes and students
- The training pads come with a plastic lid that’s removable and will hold reusable adhesive pads
- Will detect whether it’s hooked up to an adult or pediatric cartridge and the voice prompts will act accordingly
When you buy your Philips HeartStart OnSite Adult Training Cartridge with Pad Placement Guide with Cardiac Life you’ll receive Free Shipping. To be indemnified under the Good Samaritan Law, follow manufacturers guidelines. Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliment with local and state laws.
This is a great alternative to purchasing a stand-alone Philips HeartStart OnSite Trainer.
Please note: This does use your AED battery power if you do not have a training unit.
Philips HeartStart OnSite Adult Training Cartridge with Pad Placement Guide
- Brand: Philips AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: M5073A
- Availability: 1000