Prestan® Professional CPR-AED Training Family Pack to train students in adult, child, and infant rescue and CPR
This convenient family pack of Prestan® Professional CPR-AED Training manikins gives portability a whole new look! Their unique clamshell design makes setting up, inserting a face shield/lung bag, and transporting exceptionally easy. Includes adult, child, and infant manikins, plus a carrying bag.
- 2 torso-only, adult manikins with CPR monitor, 1 torso-only, child manikin with CPR monitor, and 2 full-body, infant manikins with CPR monitor
- New upgraded CPR monitor based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth.
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway.
- Latex free
- Medium-skinned manikins
- Includes 20 adult face shield/lung bags, 10 child face shield/lung bags, 20 infant face shield/lung bags, Instruction Sheet, and nylon carrying case
- Warranty: 3 years
New upgraded blue monitor! As recommended by the updated 2015 CPR Guidelines, Prestan® has taken its innovative and patented CPR Rate Monitor to the next level of quality feedback. When students are practicing CPR compressions on a Prestan® Adult manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and are maintaining the minimum recommended speed of 100 cpm, they will also see when they reach the upper limit of 120 cpm. Light indicators are as follows:
- A red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute.
- A yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute.
- A single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute.
- Two green lights let students know that they have reached 100 to 119 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate.
- Two green lights and a flashing yellow light indicates the student has reached 120+ compressions per minute and needs to slow down.
Prestan® Family Pack - Medium Skin
- Brand: Prestan Manikins and CPR Training Supplies
- Product Code: Prestan Family Pack - Medium Skin
- Availability: 10