Download Heartsine Gateway Brochure
Download Heartsine Gateway Implementation Checklist
Sudden Cardiac Arrest can strike at any given moment leaving the responder with little time to react or think. With the natural chaos which may ensue, you don't have time to think about if your HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED is ready to work in a rescue situation. The HeartSine Gateway takes the worry out of:
- keeping track of the expiration dates on the PAD-PAKs and
- the self-test information stored onboard the AED.
The Heartsine Gateway allows your HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Program Managers to:
- easily manage a whole fleet of Heartsine AEDs in single or multiple locations.
- ensure remote AED readiness for each and every AED.
The Gateway easily integrates into the Heartsine 350P, 360P, or 450P. The Gateway's integrated Wi-Fi connects over 2.4GHz networks.
- Its MAC address label greatly simplifies set-up.
- The results of the weekly AED self-test and any error conditions (like the AED battery being low) are communicated via Wi-Fi.
- The Gateway also monitors its own readiness and will send an email alert if the device's battery is low or if the temperature of the unit is outside its operational range.
The Gateway easily installs on the HeartSine Samaritan 350P, 360P, or 450P PAD (devices produced in 2013 or later, verified by the serial number beginning with "13" or higher). The Gateway package includes:
- 4 CR123A lithium batteries
- a device removal tool
- a redesigned carry case to fit your HeartSine Samaritan PAD with the Gateway attached.
Please note: The Gateway is not designed to work with the HeartSine Samaritan 300 or 300P PAD.
AED NOT INCLUDED
HeartSine® Gateway for Samaritan® PAD INCLUDES NEW Heartsine GATEWAY Carry Case
- Brand: HeartSine samaritan AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: HSACC-GTW-US-01 Heartsine Gateway
- Availability: 10000