Use for defibrillator data management and reporting
- HeartStart Event Review Software provides electronic data management applications that are easy to use when managing case data recorded by your HeartStart Defibrillator. HeartStart Event Review Software allows for data collection, case review, response analysis, data trending, or performance evaluation for the entire emergency program and is easy to use.
- The Event Review PRO helps trained medical personal understand any action that was taken and what the action was in order to evaluate and optimize their response. Includes detailed BLS and ALS responder observations and interventions.
- ECGs from multiple defibrillators can be created into one case to review a complete event history. The case reports include an ECG waveform event log and case data.
- The Event Review PRO includes case reports, 12-lead reports, Utstien reports, and a summary of overall system response time.
- The software is easy to use and offers plenty of on-screen help. The software allows cases to be emailed if others need to review the case information.
At the discretion of your medical director, this software may be used to reconfigure your Philips HeartStart OnSite and/or FRx AEDs to the new optional "hands-only" CPR protocol.
Event Review Pro Software – Single PC 861431
- Brand: Philips AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: 861431-A01 Event Review Pro Software – Single PC
- Availability: 1000