The one-way CPR mask can be used on both adults and children. The clear mask allows the rescuer to position it properly and monitor the victim, while the soft, pliable bladder ensures a secure seal. Can be used with the standard one-way valve for rescue or with our CPR practice valves during CPR manikin training.
Mask may be cleaned and reused for training purposes only. Dispose of mask and valve after patient use.
- One-way valve with a filter that fits in the case while attached to mask
- Elastic, latex-free head strap arrives attached to mask
- Packed in a clear plastic bag
- Bladder inflation ensures a proper seal
- Oxygen inlet
Adult CPR Mask w/One-Way Valve in Plastic Bag
- Product Code: WNL Adult CPR Mask w/One-Way Valve in Resealable Bag
- Availability: 993