Need help with Automated External Defibrillators grants or AED leasing? Want to recycle your AED, but you're not sure if you can, or where to begin?
Getting answers about AEDs and AED accessories can be challenging. At Cardiac Life, it's our goal to help make the process as easy for you as possible. We have information on Automated External Defibrillators that you've beeing searching for.
Cardiac Life is here to help you with any issues or questions you have regarding AEDs, CPR, and more. Whether you need information on AED Laws, AED Supplies, AED Program Management, Medical Oversight for Public Access Defibrillation, CPR/AED training or emergency supplies, we are here to help.
View our list of resources to get started.
- About Us
- AED Lifespan FAQs: Have you wondered how age affects the Automated External Defibrillator and its reliability? Find out here.
- Tax Credit: Available for NYS residents.
- Contact Us
- Credit Application
- Cardiac Life AED Donation Program
- Laws & Compliance
- Leasing Application
- Cardiac Life Return Policy
- What is an AED?
- What is Sudden Cardiac Arrest?