CPR Certification Blended Online Courses
Cardiac Life’s mission is to empower individuals to save a life with unparalleled CPR training taught by the very best American Heart Association (AHA) certified instructors. These Blended Online Courses are thorough, engaging, and present students with real-life hands-on experiences.
Cardiac Life offers the Heartsaver® and Basic Life Support (BLS) Blended online courses for your convenience. Our Online CPR Blended courses allow students the convenience of completing the online portion of the course on their own time and at their own pace.
The Blended Online Course are made up of two parts:
Part 1: Online Coursework
The online coursework includes:
- Interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- A unique student access key is assigned to each student to log-on to the AHA's CPR online course materials
- When the online CPR course is completed each student downloads the AHA eLearning completion certificate to present to the Skills Instructor
Part 2: In-Person CPR Skills Assessment
- Upon completion of the online course, students are required to schedule the In-Person, Hands-On skills session with our AHA certified instructor
- Contact Cardiac Life's Training Department to schedule the In-Person, skills assessment session with our instructor
- Once the skills portion of the CPR training is complete students receive their 2-year CPR/AED Certification
Cardiac Life offers both Individual and Group Blended Online Training Courses through our Training Center. Contact us today at 585-267-7775 to schedule your CPR/AED Training Class.