Get Paid to Upgrade Your AED
And get 1 year of AEDSafetrack™ for FREE!
Technology is quickly improving and AED manufacturers are recommending upgrading out-of-warranty AED and end-of-life AED models. Whether your AED is out of warranty or at end of life, Cardiac Life offers trade-in options that will reduce your cost by $25-$300 per AED.
Fill out the form to the right to have a Cardiac Life customer support specialist assist you with the trade-in process.
End of Life AEDs
- Burdick AED
- Cardiac Science Powerheart 9200RD
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 9300
- Philips FR2 AED
- Philips HeartStream Forerunner
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500
- Survivalink/FirstSave AEDs
- Welch Allyn AEDs