AED | Automated External Defibrillator
Cardiac Life™ is one of the largest distributors of FDA approved public access Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
Ventricular tachycardia and Ventricular fibrillation are responsible for most Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) deaths in the United States. The combination of the electric shock from an AED and chest compressions from Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) increases a Sudden Cardiac Arrest victim's chance of survival by 66.5%.
Contact us at 585-267-7775 to have us help to assess your needs and determine which AED brand and model is the best fit for you and your organization.
- Cardiac Science: Powerheart G3 Pro, Powerheart G3 Plus, Powerheart G5 AED
- Defibtech: Defibtech Lifeline, Defibtech Lifeline VIEW
- HeartSine: samaritan 360p, samaritan 350p, samaritan 450p
- Philips: FR2, FRx, FR3, Onsite Defibrillator
- Physio-Control: Lifepak CR Plus, Lifepak 1000
- ZOLL: ZOLL Plus AED, ZOLL Pro AED
Cardiac Life is an Authorized American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Training Center. If you are interested in learning about our CPR training programs click here. We offer Public Classes at our Training Center in Rochester, New York and schedule onsite, workplace training sessions at your location.