Philips HeartStart Infant/Child OnSite Training Electrode Pads Cartridges are available for training and demonstration purposes.
These pads can be used on the OnSite trainer or the OnSite AED.
The AED will detect whether it’s hooked up to an adult or pediatric cartridge and the voice prompts will act accordingly. The training pads come with a plastic lid that’s removable and will hold reusable adhesive pads.
- Suspends the AEDs ability to deliver a shock and activate its training mode
- Enables the user to run any of eight emergency scenarios
- Electrodes can be used on manikins when used with an internal or external manikin adapter
- Can be used for over 30 training uses
When you buy your Philips Infant/Child Training Cartridge with Placement Guide with Cardiac Life you’ll receive Free Shipping. To be indemnified under the Good Samaritan Law, follow manufacturers guidelines. Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliment with local and state laws.
Please note: This does use your AED battery power if you do not have a training unit.
Philips OnSite Infant/Child Training Cartridge with Placement Guide
- Brand: Philips AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: M5074A/861294 Training Cartridge
- Availability: 999