Physio-Control Adult Electrode Pads with QUIK-COMBO connector uses a Unique Edge System(TM) technology that results in even current distribution. This helps reduce the risk of skin burns.The electrodes perform:
- ECG monitoring
- Noninvasive pacing
- Synchronized cardioversion
- The QUIK-COMBO electrodes are disposable and designed for a single patient application
- The lead wire is 2 feet (0.6 m) long and must be used with the QUIK-COMBO therapy cable that is designed for your device
- The lead length is 24” and is not recommended for use in the field (If you need a longer lead use the 42” lead
- These electrodes are for use with the LIFEPAK 12, LIFEPAK 15 and LIFEPAK 20
Please note: These electrodes have the lead wires inside the foil packaging and are unable to be "pre-connected" to the defibrillator during storage.
To be indemnified under the Good Samaritan Law, follow manufacturers guidelines. Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliant with local and state laws.
Alternate Part Number(s): 3010188-011
Physio-Control Adult Electrode Pads with QUIK-COMBO (Leads-In)
- Brand: Physio-Control AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: Electrode EDGE QUIK-COMBO Adult 11996-000091
- Availability: Out Of Stock