The ACLS Provider Manual has information students can use as a reference tool during and after the course. This manual also gives students access to a website containing additional information and reference materials to help them successfully complete the course.
- Dimensions: 8.375" x 10.875"
- Bound within a full-color softcover
- Includes ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (Product #90-1012; also sold separately)
- Includes 1 (one) sheet of tab labels
- Includes 1 (one) ACLS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card (4" x 6.5")
- Includes 172 pages of full-color images and text
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Replaces old part # 80-1088.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS Provider) Manual
- Product Code: 20-1106
- Availability: 997