Cardiac Science Powerheart AED 9390 Rental Option
Having an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) at your pool will increase the chance of survival when Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) occurs.
The 9390E Semi-Automatic requires the rescuer to push a button during the rescue while the 9390A Automatic Cardiac Science AED automatically shocks the patient without added assistance.
9390 Seasonal AED Rental Package includes:
- Your choice of a 9390E Semi-Automatic or the 9390A Automatic Cardiac Science AED
- 1 Soft Carry Case
- 1 9390A Battery
- 1 Set of Adult Electrodes
(Pediatric electrodes are also available)*
- Emergency Response Plan
- Medical Oversight
- Physician’s Prescription
- 1 Rescue Ready Kit (Yours to keep after your rental is completed)
*Pediatric Defibrillation Pads provide reduced defibrillation energy and are intended for use on infants or children up to 8 years old, or up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
9390 AED Features:
- Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen to guide the user
- RescueCoach™ provides user-paced rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- CPR Metronome for compression rate
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Self-Testing
- STAR® Biphasic Technology, delivering a customized shock
How much is an AED rental?
The rental fee is determined by the length of the rental plus a $200 Deposit
CPR/AED training is required for AED use and can vary by state.
Request a representative to contact you for assistance: AED Consultation Request Form or complete your order to the right.
9390A and 9390E Seasonal AED Rental Package for your Pool
- Brand: Cardiac Science AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: AED RENTAL PACKAGE POOL SPECIAL
- Availability: 200
Starting From $225.00