The 360P AED is a fully automatic version of the HeartSine 350P AED and offers the same advantages.
HEARTSINE GATEWAY is now available:
HeartSine Gateway can communicate through a Wi-Fi connection to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System. The results of the weekly AED self-test including if the AED battery is low are recorded automatically.
Some features that make the HeartSine 360P special:
- Audio and visual CPR prompts to guide the user step by step through the rescue process.
- Has an IP rating of 56, making it durable and resistant to dust and water.
- The Pad-Pak (combined battery and AED pads) expire in 4 years
- Has an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty
Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliant with local and state laws.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P AED
Adult Pad-Pak, Battery and Electrodes Combined (4-Year Warranty)
Data port with a cable, instruction card, user manual, and DCD serial communications cable
Rescue Ready Kit (Includes CPR Mask, Razor, Scissors, Gauze Pads, Latex Gloves)
AED Sign Package (Includes 3D AED Sign, AED Cling Sign, AED Inspection Tag)
Free Physician’s Prescription
Audio and visual prompts to guide the user through a rescue
SCOPE™ (Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope) Technology assesses rhythm and recommends defibrillation if necessary, adjusting shock for each patient
Lightest AED on market (2.4 pounds)
Durable AED with high dust and water resistance rating (IP56)
ALTERNATE PART NUMBERS: 350-STR-US-10 / 80514-000263
HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P
- Brand: HeartSine samaritan AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: 360-STR-US-10 Samaritan® PAD 360P
- Availability: 100