HeartSine’s exclusive CPR Rate Advisor uses audio and visual prompts to assist the rescuer in performing CPR at the proper rate.
HEARTSINE GATEWAY is now available:
HeartSine Gateway can communicate through a Wi-Fi connection to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System. The results of the weekly AED self-test including if the AED battery is low are recorded automatically.
HeartSine 450P Features:
- This is a clinically advanced, lightweight (2.4 lbs), compact and easy-to-use Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process
- Has an IP rating of IP56, one of the highest IP ratings of any AED on the market
- The combined PadPak (battery and electrode pad in one) make replacing your accessories simple and easy.
Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliant with local and state laws.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P AED
HeartSine samaritan Carry Case
Adult Pad-Pak, Battery and Electrodes Combined (4-Year Warranty)
User Manual and Instructional DVD
Rescue Ready Kit (Includes CPR Mask, Razor, Scissors, Gauze Pads, Latex Gloves)
AED Sign Package (Includes 3D AED Sign, AED Cling Sign, AED Inspection Tag)
Free Physician’s Prescription
Register for an AEDSafetrack™ Webinar, the premier AED Program Management Tool
Audio and visual prompts to guide user through a rescue
SCOPE™ (Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope) Technology assesses rhythm and recommends defibrillation if necessary, adjusting shock for each patient
ICG-Based CPR Rate Advisor that determines rate of applied CPR for the patient
Improved CPR Coaching to remind user to continue performing CPR
Lightest AED on market (2.4 pounds)
Durable AED with high dust and water resistance rating (IP56)
Alternate Part Number(s): 450-BAC-US-08
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED
- Brand: HeartSine samaritan AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: 450-BAC-US-08
- Availability: 1000