CPR/AED Training at Your Location (CPR Training Nationwide)
Cardiac Life's mission is to empower you to save a life with incomparable training from the very best American Heart Association (AHA) certified instructors, many of whom have experience in the medical field. We encourage others to become CPR certified nationwide.
As an AHA certified training center we offer CPR at both the BLS (Basic Life Support) level for the healthcare professional and Heartsaver level courses for the lay rescuer.
Instructors will teach you how to perform CPR and use an AED. Once a responder is trained they can react to an emergency situation including a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) whether or not there is an AED available.
To get started:
- Sign up for CPR/AED training for up to 10 people at your location (For larger groups, we can provide additional instructors)
- List your preferred dates, your business location and anything you'd like to focus on in your training
- Someone from Cardiac Life will reach out to confirm your order and ensure you get the correct level of training for your employees
What you will learn in each class:
- Chest Compressions
- Emergency procedures
- Head tilt chin lift method
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use
What you receive from each class:
- Training Coupon
- One-way CPR Valve
- CPR face mask keychain
- The confidence to save a life
- Heartsaver CPR review pocket guide
- 2-year AHA CPR Certification: Hard copies or electronic
Contact us for a CPR/AED training quote or coupons at 585-267-7775
You can find a full description of the classes that we offer here.
CPR/AED Training at Your Location Nationwide Availability
- Product Code: On-Site Training
- Availability: 1000