Sign up for a CPR class in Rochester, NY at Cardiac Life's Training Center.
This course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in- and out-of-hospital settings.
- Updated to reflect new science in 2010 AHA guidelines for CPR
- Teaches single-rescuer and team basic life support skills
- Contained within a full-color softcover
- Bound book
- Video-based, instructor-led course
- 68 pages of full-color images and text
- 4" x 6.5", 3-panel BLS for Healthcare Providers Pocket Reference Card
BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual
- Brand: American Heart Association
- Product Code: 20-2804 AHA BLS Provider Manual
- Availability: Out Of Stock