The EMT3 Optimized All Risk® Wristband Triage Tag is specifically engineered as an integral part of the new EMT3 (Enhanced Method of Triage, Treatment, and Transportation) System.
- Blast Injury indicator
- Shortened tag number for easier radio transmission
- Red/Yellow/Green re-triaged check circle receipt above morgue
- Ambulance receipt
- Contamination strip (located at the bottom of the tag)
- Detailed transportation receipt
- Tourniquet applied
- Airway management(OPA/NPA)
- Glasgow coma scale indicator
- Known allergies area
NOTE: Florida Version uses the term "EXPECTANT" rather than "MORGUE".
NOTE: Military Version uses the terms "EXPECTANT" rather than "MORGUE" and"MINIMAL" rather than "MINOR".
IMPORTANT: For all tags that utilize adhesive strips on wristbands: manufacturer recommends replacing tags every 2 years to ensure adequate adhesion.
DMS-05420 All Risk Triage Tags with Patient Wristband
- Brand: Disaster Management Systems
- Product Code: DMS-05420
- Availability: 4000
Starting From $79.99