The FRx AED Infant/Child Key is currently on backorder
Philips offers the Infant/Child Key, which allows for your Philips FRx AED to be used for both children and adults. The key is able to be used over and over again, so there’s no need to replace it.
This unique Infant/Child Key is used only with the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator when treating an infant or child who is under 55 lbs or 8 years of age.
How it works:
- Once the Infant/Child Key is inserted, the Philips HeartStart FRx automatically reduces the defibrillation energy and provides voice, visual instructions and CPR coaching specifically geared for treatment of infants/children
- Because the key can be used over and over again, the Philips HeartStart FRx AED is an extremely economical choice
- Automatically adjusts the HeartStart FRx for infants and children
- Voice and CPR coaching also adjusts for treatment of infants/children
- Diagram on key shows proper pad placement for infants/children
With the Recertified Philips HeartStart FRx AED, you'll receive Free Shipping. To be indemnified under the Good Samaritan Law, follow manufacturers guidelines. Use AEDSafetrack Program Management to document that your AED is compliment with local and state laws.
Philips HeartStart FRx AED Infant/Child Key
- Brand: Philips AEDs and Accessories
- Product Code: 989803139311
- Availability: Out Of Stock